The 10th Annual Central Arizona Farmer Field Day was on October 28, 2020 via Zoom. Below are links to all presentations, as well as separate links to better-quality videos that have been displayed during presentations:
- Sensor-Controlled Spot Sprayer in Cotton
Dr. Pedro Andrade Sanchez & Dr. Randy Norton
- Virtual Tour & Discussion of Cotton Insect Management Research Plots
Dr. Peter Ellsworth, Ms. Naomi Pier & Ms. Isadora Bordini
- Presentation PDF, Slide Notes, and Presentation Video
- Examination of General Fruiting Pattern in Transform-treated Plot
- Identifying Cut-out in Cotton
- Late Season Fruiting In the Untreated Check (UTC)
- Top Crop Flower (and Lygus nymph) in the untreated check (UTC)
- Top Crop Flower in the top of a Carbine-treated plant
- Top Crop At Harvest
- Window Pane Whitefly Sampling! What?
- Wow So Many Whiteflies in the Untreated Check (UTC)!
- Ouch! Stickiness from Whiteflies in the untreated check (UTC)
- Predator Exclusion Whitefly Outbreak
- 2019 & 2020 Sugarcane Aphid (SCA) Management on Forage Sorghum Research Trials at MAC
Dr. Ayman Mostafa, Mr. Kyle Harrington & Dr. Worku Burayu
- Presentation PDF and Presentation Video
- Sampling for Sugarcane Aphid in Sorghum using Aphid Quick Checker Method
- 2020 SCA Foliar trial in Sorghum at MAC (with treatment labels)
- 2020 SCA Injection+Foliar Application trial in sorghum at MAC (with treatment labels)
Many thanks to the presenters, and the generous support given to this event by the sponsors: Gowan USA™️, Americot & West Gaines™️, FMC Corporation™️, Syngenta™️, BASF™️.