The goal of this publication by Shaku Nair, Dawn Gouge, Ayman Mostafa ,Shujuan Li, Kai Umeda, and Hongmei Li-Byarlay is to provide readers with basic information about wild honey bees in Arizona. The document includes information on identification, biology and behavior of wild honey bees, the risks they pose outdoors, and how to safely deal with bees encountered in the environment.
- Pesticide Safety… “I should know this.” March 22, 2022
- Pesticide Safety… “I should know this.” February 15, 2022
- UArizona Hires Two Extension Specialists January 18, 2022
- Irrigation termination of Cotton August 17, 2021
- The 2021 UArizona Cooperative Extension Field Crops “Clinics” February 16, 2021