The goal of this publication by Shaku Nair, Dawn Gouge, Ayman Mostafa ,Shujuan Li, Kai Umeda, and Hongmei Li-Byarlay is to provide readers with basic information about wild honey bees in Arizona. The document includes information on identification, biology and behavior of wild honey bees, the risks they pose outdoors, and how to safely deal with bees encountered in the environment.
- The 2021 UArizona Cooperative Extension Field Crops “Clinics” February 16, 2021
- The 10th Annual Central Arizona Farmer Field Day November 17, 2020
- Virtual “Tent Talks” August 30, 2020
- Wild Honey Bees in Community Environments – Identification, Biology, and Reducing Risks August 5, 2020
- Mistaken Identity: The Cicada Killer Wasp and the Asian Giant Hornet August 5, 2020