There were many timely and issue-driven presentations during University of Arizona Cooperative Extension Field Crops “Clinics” in Buckeye on January 6, 2020.
The Event’s presentations are now available online.
- Management Options for Alfalfa Weevil
- Dr. Ayman Mostafa and Mr. Kyle Harrington
- Impacts of P and K Fertilizer Blends on Arizona Alfalfa Hay Yield
- Dr. Worku Burayu and Dr. Ayman Mostafa
- Biocontrol Informed Thresholds, Insecticide Selectivity, and Risk Reduction in Whitefly Management
- Ms. Isadora Bordini, Ms. Naomi Pier and Dr. Peter Ellsworth
- 2020 Cotton Chemical Weed Control Review
- Dr. Bill McCloskey
- Update on Fusarium Wilt of Cotton in Arizona
- Dr. Jiahuai “Alex” Hu
- Tools for Nitrogen Management of Wheat
- Dr. Mike Ottman