With much of small grains already planted in central Arizona, Dr. Mike Ottman, UA Extension Agronomist, put together the first Small Grain Advisory of the year.
A new version will be available by every other week. To read the current Advisory, Click Here.
Most of crop management practices of small grains are connected to different stages of growth of the crop.
As a refresher, the following link is an introduction to the main stages of small grains and their characteristics. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mwCjxwMcyks
- Pesticide Safety… “I should know this.” March 22, 2022
- Pesticide Safety… “I should know this.” February 15, 2022
- UArizona Hires Two Extension Specialists January 18, 2022
- Irrigation termination of Cotton August 17, 2021
- The 2021 UArizona Cooperative Extension Field Crops “Clinics” February 16, 2021
- U of A College of Agriculture and Life Sciences
- University of Arizona Cooperative Extension
- Arizona Crop Information Site
- Arizona Farm Bureau
- UC Davis IPM
- Western Farm Press
- Arizona Department of Agriculture
- Western Sustainable Agriculture Research and Education
- Arid Southwest IPM Network
- Arizona Office of USDA’s National Agricultural Statistics Service