With much of small grains already planted in central Arizona, Dr. Mike Ottman, UA Extension Agronomist, put together the first Small Grain Advisory of the year.
A new version will be available by every other week. To read the current Advisory, Click Here.
Most of crop management practices of small grains are connected to different stages of growth of the crop.
As a refresher, the following link is an introduction to the main stages of small grains and their characteristics. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mwCjxwMcyks
- Virtual “Tent Talks” August 30, 2020
- Wild Honey Bees in Community Environments – Identification, Biology, and Reducing Risks August 5, 2020
- Mistaken Identity: The Cicada Killer Wasp and the Asian Giant Hornet August 5, 2020
- Dose Responses of Field Populations of Alfalfa Weevil from Various Western States to Lambda-Cyhalothrin® Using a Feeding and Contacting Assay July 22, 2020
- Improving Alfalfa Yield with Applications of Balanced Fertilizers July 17, 2020