With much of small grains already planted in central Arizona, Dr. Mike Ottman, UA Extension Agronomist, put together the first Small Grain Advisory of the year.
A new version will be available by every other week. To read the current Advisory, Click Here.
Most of crop management practices of small grains are connected to different stages of growth of the crop.
As a refresher, the following link is an introduction to the main stages of small grains and their characteristics. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mwCjxwMcyks
- Irrigation termination of Cotton August 17, 2021
- The 2021 UArizona Cooperative Extension Field Crops “Clinics” February 16, 2021
- The 10th Annual Central Arizona Farmer Field Day November 17, 2020
- Virtual “Tent Talks” August 30, 2020
- Wild Honey Bees in Community Environments – Identification, Biology, and Reducing Risks August 5, 2020