A new publication of wheat and barley variety trials in 2013 by Dr. Mike Ottman, Agronomy Specialist, UA has been posted. The publication contains information of different characteristics of number on wheat and barley varieties sold in Arizona. The trials illustrated in this publication have been conducted in Maricopa, Pinal, and Yuma counties. Click Here to read the publication.
- Pesticide Safety… “I should know this.” March 22, 2022
- Pesticide Safety… “I should know this.” February 15, 2022
- UArizona Hires Two Extension Specialists January 18, 2022
- Irrigation termination of Cotton August 17, 2021
- The 2021 UArizona Cooperative Extension Field Crops “Clinics” February 16, 2021