A new publication of wheat and barley variety trials in 2013 by Dr. Mike Ottman, Agronomy Specialist, UA has been posted. The publication contains information of different characteristics of number on wheat and barley varieties sold in Arizona. The trials illustrated in this publication have been conducted in Maricopa, Pinal, and Yuma counties. Click Here to read the publication.
- Preemergence Herbicides in Alfalfa October 3, 2017
- Alfalfa Stand Replacement September 26, 2017
- Phosphorus Fertilizer for Alfalfa August 22, 2017
- Aphids in Sorghum May 9, 2017
- Section 18 Emergency Exemption of Transform® WG for the Control of Sugarcane Aphid in Sorghum September 22, 2016