A new publication of wheat and barley variety trials in 2013 by Dr. Mike Ottman, Agronomy Specialist, UA has been posted. The publication contains information of different characteristics of number on wheat and barley varieties sold in Arizona. The trials illustrated in this publication have been conducted in Maricopa, Pinal, and Yuma counties. Click Here to read the publication.
- Virtual “Tent Talks” August 30, 2020
- Wild Honey Bees in Community Environments – Identification, Biology, and Reducing Risks August 5, 2020
- Mistaken Identity: The Cicada Killer Wasp and the Asian Giant Hornet August 5, 2020
- Dose Responses of Field Populations of Alfalfa Weevil from Various Western States to Lambda-Cyhalothrin® Using a Feeding and Contacting Assay July 22, 2020
- Improving Alfalfa Yield with Applications of Balanced Fertilizers July 17, 2020