Focus on cotton by Dr. Peter Ellsworth
http://www.plantmanagementnetwork.org/edcenter/seminars/cotton/LygusBugs published in the Plant Management Network will help growers, pest managers and others understand how new research is helping us address fundamental aspects of cultural control, such as crop placement within the farm-scape, to lower risks of Lygus infestation in cotton. This presentation focuses on the burgeoning area of landscape ecology as it relates to management of Lygus bugs in cotton using Western examples. Growers will learn how selection and arrangement of crop and non-crop resources within a farming community can become part of their IPM plan.
- Virtual “Tent Talks” August 30, 2020
- Wild Honey Bees in Community Environments – Identification, Biology, and Reducing Risks August 5, 2020
- Mistaken Identity: The Cicada Killer Wasp and the Asian Giant Hornet August 5, 2020
- Dose Responses of Field Populations of Alfalfa Weevil from Various Western States to Lambda-Cyhalothrin® Using a Feeding and Contacting Assay July 22, 2020
- Improving Alfalfa Yield with Applications of Balanced Fertilizers July 17, 2020