Focus on cotton by Dr. Peter Ellsworth
http://www.plantmanagementnetwork.org/edcenter/seminars/cotton/LygusBugs published in the Plant Management Network will help growers, pest managers and others understand how new research is helping us address fundamental aspects of cultural control, such as crop placement within the farm-scape, to lower risks of Lygus infestation in cotton. This presentation focuses on the burgeoning area of landscape ecology as it relates to management of Lygus bugs in cotton using Western examples. Growers will learn how selection and arrangement of crop and non-crop resources within a farming community can become part of their IPM plan.
- Pesticide Safety… “I should know this.” March 22, 2022
- Pesticide Safety… “I should know this.” February 15, 2022
- UArizona Hires Two Extension Specialists January 18, 2022
- Irrigation termination of Cotton August 17, 2021
- The 2021 UArizona Cooperative Extension Field Crops “Clinics” February 16, 2021