Focus on cotton by Dr. Peter Ellsworth
http://www.plantmanagementnetwork.org/edcenter/seminars/cotton/LygusBugs published in the Plant Management Network will help growers, pest managers and others understand how new research is helping us address fundamental aspects of cultural control, such as crop placement within the farm-scape, to lower risks of Lygus infestation in cotton. This presentation focuses on the burgeoning area of landscape ecology as it relates to management of Lygus bugs in cotton using Western examples. Growers will learn how selection and arrangement of crop and non-crop resources within a farming community can become part of their IPM plan.
- Phosphorus Fertilizer for Alfalfa August 22, 2017
- Aphids in Sorghum May 9, 2017
- Section 18 Emergency Exemption of Transform® WG for the Control of Sugarcane Aphid in Sorghum September 22, 2016
- Sugarcane Aphid: A New Threat to Sorghum in Arizona August 30, 2016
- Cutworms in Alflafa August 2, 2016